- Adoptions are by appointment with pre-approved applications only. Call the shelter at 724-539-2544 and leave a voicemail with your name, number and animal you’re interested in. A staff member will call you back and do an application with you over the phone. Calls are returned in the order they are received. We try our best to return calls within 48 hours, but please be patient as we receive numerous calls with a limited staff.
- Once your adoption application is approved, we will call you to setup an appointment to come to the shelter and meet the pet you are interested in.
- Please wear a mask both inside and outside the shelter.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.
- When you arrive to the shelter, call the phone number in the parking lot, wait in your car and a staff member will give you instructions.
- Practice social distancing.
See additional adoption procedures at Adoption Procedures
<p>Loading...</p> <p>If this is taking a while, please see our available pets at <a href="#">https://petfinder.com/search/pets-for-adoption/?shelter_id=PA60</a>.</p>
We have many wonderful pets who are waiting for their forever homes! Because animals are adopted every day, the one you may be interested in may or may not be available when you visit the shelter, so please keep that in mind.
If you need information about a specific animal, or have a question about adoption, please call us at 724-539-2544 or fill out the contact form.
Be sure to read our Adoption Procedures before you come to the shelter.
Also see Adoption Fees.
Pet profiles not loading? Visit Petfinder to view our pets.