ADOPTION PROCEDURES – Effective 5-15-20
- Call the shelter at 724-539-2544 to complete an adoption application over the phone. If you receive our voicemail, please leave a message and we will call you back.
- Once your adoption application is approved, we will call you to setup an appointment to come to the shelter and meet the pet you are interested in.
- Wear a mask when you come to the shelter.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.
- Practice social distancing.
See additional adoption procedures at Adoption Procedures
<p>Loading...</p> <p>If this is taking a while, please see our available pets at <a href="#">https://petfinder.com/search/pets-for-adoption/?shelter_id=PA60</a>.</p>
We have many wonderful pets who are waiting for their forever homes! Because animals are adopted every day, the one you may be interested in may or may not be available when you visit the shelter, so please keep that in mind.
If you need information about a specific animal, or have a question about adoption, please call us at 724-539-2544 or fill out the contact form.
Be sure to read our Adoption Procedures before you come to the shelter.
Also see Adoption Fees.
Pet profiles not loading? Visit Petfinder to view our pets.