Join us for a day of fun, fellowship and friendly competition!
We have made the following changes to ensure a fun and safe event. There will be no exchange of money or credit cards at the event. The entry fee will be $175, of which $125 is our cost to the Club for golf, carts, lunch, dinner and Pro Shop prizes. The other $50 benefits Action For Animals and will be for 50/50, basket raffle, putting contest and closest to the pin on 2 par 3s. TVs will be the prize for the par 3s and putting contest. Our volunteers will measure the distance on these contests. The meals will be served by the Ligonier Country Club staff outside in the pavilion and under tents. Your welcome bag will have coupons from various local businesses, as well as entries for all contests.
- $175 per golfer/$700 foursome. Price includes: 18 holes with cart, lunch and dinner served by LCC staff outside in the pavilion and under tents, 50/50, basket raffle, putting and skills contests
- Beer and soft drinks provided on the course
- Each player will receive a complimentary greens fee for Ligonier Country Club and a complimentary gift
- Maximum 100 players – first 25 paid foursomes
- Registration: 10am / Lunch: 11am
- Shotgun Start: Noon (Scramble format)
- Special drawing for those who bring a dry bag of Purina dog or cat food to donate
Register by September 20th.
Register via PayPal:
Cost: $175 per golfer
Register by Mail:
Download the Registration form
and Mail with check to:
Action For Animals
P.O. Box 814
Latrobe, PA 15650